Optimize your HVAC equipment!
Upgrade your current HVAC equipment or install more energy-efficient model and get a Heating and Cooling Rebate from Dominion Energy.
Cox-Powell is excited to be a licensed contractor for Virginia’s Non-Residential Heating and Cooling Efficiency Program. By upgrading your existing HVAC equipment or installing new equipment, you will benefit from an energy-efficient heating and cooling system with reduced energy use.
ELIGIBLE EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
- Package Terminal Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps (PTAC and PTHP)
- Unitary Air Cooled Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps (Split Systems and Package Units)
- Ducted and Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
- Water Source Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
- Air Cooled Chillers
- Water Cooled Chillers
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Systems
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
BREAKDOWN OF the heating and cooling rebate PROGRAM TIMELINE:
- Check project and equipment eligibility
- Submit an initial assessment to reserve funding
- Install equipment or perform project work
- Submit a rebate application
- Receive rebate
To secure your spot for the funding, A Cox-Powell technician will complete and submit an initial assessment of your facility to Dominion Energy.
The assessment includes:
- Unitary AC, heat pumps, chillers, economizers, and variable frequency drives.
- Size, age, make, heating or cooling capacity
- Other applicable information (depending on the type of equipment)
Once the initial assessment has been reviewed, we will install the new equipment or perform the project work. The time allotted to complete the project is 120 days, but there may be flexibility if your project may take longer.
Funds for this Heating and Cooling Rebate will run out quickly; take action now. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us with any questions.